Before you click the link below to book one of the last remaining places, consider how well things are working out for you right now – or not.
What is your motive for action?
What is it that drives you in your life today?
Not events from 10 years ago.
Are you running the same pattern over and over?
Mindsets are beliefs – beliefs about yourself and your most basic qualities. Your beliefs rule your life.
What are beliefs?
Beliefs you hold about the little things and the big things are the very building blocks of your life – how you see yourself, in other words.
Think about your intelligence, your talents, your personality.
Are these qualities carved in stone and that’s that?
Even though that belief may be unproven or irrational? For example, I believe that walking under a ladder is bad luck, or I believe I’m a failure.
If you’re fighting against your beliefs, you’re fighting against YOU.
“If you do what you’ve always done, you’ll get what you’ve always gotten.”
You know the feeling – don’t you?
Join Dee McCahill on her Mindset and Motivation Workshop on 5th June and explore the possibilities.
NLP and EFT Master Practitioner, Dee – founder of Million Dollar Fitness – has successfully changed the lives of hundreds of women throughout her Personal Training and Coaching career. Dee has also overcome her own devastating personal struggles since losing her hearing after an illness (Ménière’s Disease). Her disability has inspired not only herself but also the women she works with, to aim higher and push to reach new limits daily.
Designed to help women overcome life’s most challenging issues, Dee will present her workshop at her Bond’s Hill facility, a quirky 19th century church. This educational and motivational workshop will address critical issues that every woman faces at some point in her life. By the end of the workshop each woman will leave with skills and an action plan to:
- Discover simple techniques to deal with stressful situations
- Feel calmer, lighter and happier with the choices she makes
- Become healthier in mind and body so she can look better
- Understand her priorities and make time to be productive
- Start to live life as she wishes, to feel more alive and younger
- Learn to re-energise her body and increase vitality
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Dee McCahill, Million Dollar Fitness, Tower Hall, Bond’s Hill, Derry /L’Derry BT48 6DW
Direct Contact Number +44 7500 933 074
PR Enquiries +44 2871 414030
Notes to the Editor:
- Dee McCahill is available for an interview.
- Finalist for Belfast Telegraph Inspirational Woman Of the Year Award 2014
- Finalist in four categories of the What’s on 4 Me Awards 2014, a national event held at Earl’s Court in November and organised by Ideal Home
- Best Skill or Academic Learning Provider
- Best Slimming, Wellbeing or Lifestyle Service
- Best Sports, Health or Fitness Group (NI & Scotland)
- Most Inspirational Coach, Instructor or Tutor