Hey, I had already written my email to you today when I received this wonderful email from a client and I loved it so much that I just had to share.
Please read it and feel free to share with your friends.
Note: The author of this piece is unknown.
The Magic Bank Account
Imagine that you had won the following *PRIZE* in a contest:
Each morning your bank would deposit £86,400 into your bank account for your use.
However, this prize has rules:
The set of rules:
- Everything that you didn’t spend during each day would be taken away from you.
- You may not simply transfer money into some other account.
- You may only spend it.
- Each morning upon awakening, the bank opens your account with another £86,400 for that day.
- The bank can end the game without warning; at any time it can say,Game Over! It can close the account and you will not receive any more
What would you personally do?
You would buy anything and everything you wanted right?
Not only for yourself, but for all the people you love and care for.
Even for people you don’t know, because you couldn’t possibly spend it all on yourself, right?
You would try to spend every penny, and use it all, because you knew it would be replenished in the morning, right
ACTUALLY, This GAME is REAL …
Each of us is already a winner of this *PRIZE*.
We just can’t seem to see it.
The PRIZE is *TIME*
- Each morning we awaken to receive 86,400 seconds as a gift of life.
- And when we go to sleep at night, any remaining time is not credited to us.
- What we haven’t used up that day is forever lost.
- Yesterday is forever gone.
- Each morning the account is refilled, but the bank can dissolve your account at any time WITHOUT WARNING…
SO, what will YOU do with your 86,400 seconds
Those seconds are worth so much more than the same amount in pounds.
Think about it and remember to enjoy every second of your life, because time races by so much quicker than you think.
So take care of yourself, be happy and enjoy life!
Here’s hoping you a wonderful Monday.
Today’s RAK was to get our Bird Feeder out of the dark depths of the garage, clean it up and put it in the back garden replenished with nuts and fat balls for any hungry birds that might decide to drop by 🙂