Triple Bean Stew
Serves : 4
- 800g tin Mixed Beans, drained & rinsed
- 1 tbsp Coconut Oil
- 2 Shallots, finely chopped
- 1 Fennel Bulb, diced
- 1 small Leek, finely sliced
- 1 Celery Stalk, finely sliced
- 200ml Vegetable Stock
- pinch Chilli Flakes
- 1 Bay Leaf
- ½ Vanilla Pod
- 20g Cheddar Cheese, grated* (optional garnish)
- Heat oil in a pan & add shallots. Fry for about 1 minute & then add the chopped vegetables. Saute until softened.
- Add the beans, chilli flakes, bay leaf & stock. Simmer for 10-15 mins.
- Add the seeds from scraped vanilla pod. Stir & serve with a little cheddar cheese garnish (own choice)