Prawn Salad with Mango & Avocado
Serves : 2
- 1 ½ juice from a fresh orange
- 1/2 Tbs. fresh lime juice
- 1/2 Tbs. honey
- 1 ½ olive oil
- 1/4 red onion, thinly sliced
- 113g Prawns
- 100g of mangos peeled, pitted, sliced
- 1/2 large avocado, halved, pitted, peeled, sliced
- 2 strips smoked bacon, cooked (optional)
- 6 large lettuce leaves
Combine orange juice, lime juice, and honey in small bowl; and then whisk in oil.
Season with salt & pepper. Mix in onion; let marinate 15 minutes.
Combine prawns, mango, and avocado in large bowl. Gently mix in dressing.
Spoon mixture into 1 lettuce leaf and wrap like a soft taco to eat them.