Creamy Coriander Chicken
Serves : 4
- 6 skinless Chicken Thigh fillets
- 4 tbsp Creme Fraiche
- 1 small bunch Coriander, chopped
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper to own taste
1. Cut the chicken thigh into 3 or 4 portions. Heat oil in large non-stick frying pan, add the chicken & cook for about 6 mins, turning occasionally, until cooked through.
2. Add the creme fraiche to the pan & stir until melted, then allow to bubble for 1-2 mins.
3. Add the chopped coriander to the chicken & stir to combine. Season with salt & pepper to own taste, serve immediately.