Chicken & Pineapple Skewers ~ Es MUY Delicioso
Serves : 1 serving = 2.5 skewers ☺ (makes 4 servings)
- 3 Tbs. of olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, smashed
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- ½ tsp. paprika
- 1/8 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 450g boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into small pieces
- 1 red pepper and 1 yellow pepper, (take out seeds and cut to 1” squares)
- 1 medium sweet onion, cut into 8 wedges
- ½ fresh pineapple cut into 1” squares
- Sea salt & pepper to taste
- 8 Bamboo Skewers (soaked in water for 30 min)
Put the olive oil, garlic, cumin, paprika, and cinnamon into a large bowl and mix well. Add the chicken to the mixture and let them marinade for 30 minutes at room temperature or in the refrigerator (covered) overnight.
Skewer the chicken, pineapple, peppers, and onions onto the Bamboo skewers. Brush any leftover marinade onto the pineapple, peppers and onion. Season skewers with salt and pepper to taste.
Over a med to med-high heat, grill the skewers for 10-12 minutes, turning about 5-6 minutes through. This is great served with the LBD guacamole recipe! ☺