You deserve it.
It’s so easy to do it and you don’t need a free weekend or some kind of treatment.
You just need some minutes for yourself…
- Reach Out, talk to others — preferably face to face, or at least on the phone. Share what’s going on in your life
- Meditate, It’s simple. Sit up straight with both feet on the floor. Close your eyes. Focus your attention on reciting — out loud or silently — a positive mantra such as “I feel at peace” or “I am enough.”
- Decompress, place a warm heat wrap around your neck and shoulders for 10 minutes. Close your eyes and relax your face, neck, upper chest, and back muscles. Remove the wrap, and use a tennis ball or foam roller to massage away tension.
- Get Moving, you don’t have to run in order to get a runner’s high. All forms of exercise, including yoga and walking release endorphins and make you feel good!
- Be Grateful, keep a gratitude journal to help you remember all the things that are good in your life.
- Be Present, slow down. When you spend time in the moment and focus on your senses, you should feel less tense.
- Laugh Out Loud. A good belly laugh doesn’t just lighten the load mentally. It lowers cortisol, your body’s stress hormone, and boost brain chemicals called endorphins, which help your mood.
I really hope you’re feeling amazing today.
Have you got any nice plans for Bank Holiday weekend?
PS –Have you achieved your New Year’s resolutions yet?
I’m talking about those big goals, dreams, wishes and desires you crave so much that you just can’t imagine your entire life without them…
Well, if you haven’t, you need to know that you’re not alone.
Just as common as it is for millions of people to create New Year’s resolutions, it’s just as common for the vast majority of them to get side tracked and swept up by that thing we call “life.”
This is self-sabotage at it’s finest: the unconscious curve balls that take us off track from creating the life we not only love, but deserve!
The good news is that you CAN get back on track and you can do it here >>