- Click the button below to open the PDF in a new window. You can now print the sheet and save the PDF to your favourite folder.
- If you prefer to download and print later on, right-click the button below and save the PDF to your chosen location.
What if I don’t have a printer?
We would be delighted to print a copy for you. Simply call into Million Dollar Fitness on Bond’s Hill (beside Brown’s Restaurant) and ask one of the team.
Our office is open from 9am – 12.30pm, Monday to Friday.
How It Works
- Print out the sheet on A4 paper, cut along the dotted lines and fold each affirmation.
- Place them in a jar, box, or bag next to your bed.
- For 30 days choose one affirmation daily.
Before you start your day (or even before you get out of bed!), clear your mind and just consider the affirmation you pulled for that day.
Allow the idea to really soak in, and then set the intention to make this your mantra for the day. Also set the intention to pay closer attention to your thoughts, and every time you catch yourself saying something hurtful or hateful to yourself, just replace the negativity with your daily affirmation.
Throughout the day, repeat the affirmation often. You can use it as a mantra while you drive, walk, or work. You can post your affirmation to your computer or place it on a mirror. You can even set alarms on your phone to remind you to tune in throughout the day.